What is Pilates?
PILATES (pronounced “pi-lah-teez”) is an exercise program to strengthen, stretch, realign and balance your whole body. It is well known for its focus on core strength and is often recommended for people with back issues. It is named after its creator Joseph Pilates and is used by dancers, athletes, physical therapists and fitness enthusiasts.
Benefits of Pilates:
- Tone and Strengthen – Build long, lean muscles from the inside out
- Core Strength – Have the best abs of your life
- Improve Posture and Balance – Stand taller after every class
- Performance Enhancement – Great for athletes and cross training
- Stretch and Realign – Take care of your body and it will take care of you
Learn more about Instructor Training from our sister site, Pilates in East. Click here to learn more about our Instructor Training programs!